The People’s Party of Canada (PPC) EDA for Guelph will be hosting a town hall style question and answer period at the Evergreen Seniors Community Centre on Saturday, March 30th, 2019, from 2:15 to 4:15 p.m. Community Room 4. This event is open to the public and we encourage you to get the word out.
Items up for discussion could include:
– Maxime Bernier’s clear plan for immigration
– Canadians pay too much tax!!
– Interprovincial trade, supply management, and equalization reform
– Foreign policy
– How does opening the door to privatization of healthcare help to end hallway healthcare
– SNC Lavalin scandal and how it applies to Guelph
This event is free to attend but a ticket is required. Get your ticket here.
Date: March 30, 2019
Time: 2:15 – 4:15 p.m.
Location: Evergreen Seniors Community Centre (683 Woolwich St, Guelph, ON N1H 3Y8).
Maxime Bernier recently did a town hall and it’s worth a watch. Check it out here!
The Liberal Party of Canada has held Guelph since 1993 – don’t you think it’s time for a change?
Thanks for your time! Don’t Forget to Get Your Free Ticket Here!